You'd think I could find my way out of anything...

with an @$$ that glows!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Total Blog Worthiness

Okay. So. Where do I start?!?!? Here. I am a Madonna fan. This reason ALONE is why I recorded the re-airing of Glee on Friday night. I am not a fan of Glee. I honestly do not understand the obsession with it, it's just too...cheezy... for me. Then I had to stop about half way though... and it took me 5 minutes to remember how to speak, 5 more to spit out what I was thinking to my mother on the phone...( which was only Oh My God.) and still 5 more minutes to realize I had a place to write this and maybe get some feedback. Jane doing the Vogue video. There are no words. Really. I've got nothing. And I still can't stand Glee. Nada. Nope. *shakes head* I've really got nothing. This show does absolutely nothing for me.

On the other hand, in looking at other shows that took me a while to catch on to...Some were totally worth it- House, Lost, Firefly, Chuck... and now one I caught onto last Thursday due to the fact there was nothing interesting going on from 8-9pm before Fringe.. I watched my first episode of the Vampire Diaries... Can I just say WOW? It totally inspired me, actually... I got my base for my story and it took off... It really needs some order though.

Okay. I'm done ranting for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment