You'd think I could find my way out of anything...

with an @$$ that glows!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Always with those damn vampires!!

Is there a reason I can't get them out of my head? sheesh.

I've finally got a base to start with on a story/book that I'm trying to write. I've even gotten somewhere with it. The problem is that I've got 2 pieces, one that is closer to where I want my story to start, and the other is either where a first novel would finish or where a second one would start. Kinda confusing, because I don't know which end I want to focus on. I'm thinking maybe I'll go farther back and get a real beginning. I just haven't been able to focus in 2 days when, 2 days ago I was on a roll.

Oh well, guess I'll go back to watch the end of the race for now... GO TONY GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment