You'd think I could find my way out of anything...

with an @$$ that glows!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Days of Truth

I had a friend who got this from another blogger and thought I was something I should like to try as well. Just as she has done I am not promising to do this in a sequence of consecutive day but will try my best to keep up as much as possible. 

Day 1~ Something you hate about yourself

I hate the fact that I am not the same strong person I was in high school. Although it was what I will refer to as "friendly harassment" some someone I considered a close friend that helped me to be that way at the time. Which basically just means he picked on me all the time but was still my friend and helped me build up a thick skin so when it came in nasty ways from my peers it didn't bother me. However, there was then a HUGE, like BIGGEST EVER betrayal by this same person right after high school and my world fell apart in a way the I never imagined it could, hence the downfall of my pride (that, granted was well hidden from those around me) and strength in myself. The one thing I've never lost is my Strength in my Faith in God, even though that is something rarely seen these days as well. So I hate being the outcast I have made myself.

On a good note though, I have seen this things about myself and started to make changes on the inside the pop the bubble around me and start to try and be that person that I've lost again. It's hard and is taking more work than I'm able to put into it right now, because I know the easiest way to be the real me I want to be is to walk away from every one and every thing in my life right now. I don't know if I'm strong enough for that.... I know once my child is here I will be able to make myself strong enough to do it because I won't have any other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment