You'd think I could find my way out of anything...

with an @$$ that glows!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Becoming a nightmare

I've mentioned before that I've started paying more attention to what is going on in the Gulf (Or better, what ISN'T going on!) UGH! And I am definitely on board the Boycott BP train thanks to Ian Somerhalder & Richard Patrick, mainly, I know there are plenty of others supporting that cause and I've seen mentions from other people on Twitter too. It's a nightmare down there, I know it is. My bills are high, my income is low and I wish there was some extra lying around so I could donate it to one of the many worthy charities out there that are doing what they can for the animals and people there. These 2 guys, both of whom I have incredible respect for, make me feel weak, ashamed and stubborn from day to day. I'm trying to get my chops up though... Don't give up on me yet, God, I'm there in my heart and on my head, truly, the money and time will come and I will step off the edge and do it, you know? It's a nightmare , too, that I'm in trying to let the patience build up in me and let it settle so I'll make it.

Crap..gotta do some damn work now, I'll come back to this later... ERT.


Okay....6 hours later...

It's taken to long to get back to this today, I don't even know where the rant was going. My brain is still on the Gulf-and contemplating some RT's thru Vamp_Diaries from Ian S about a humane society he's working thru down in LA. I've had my story running through my head. and now I have a copy of LOST season 1 , mainly so I can re-light the fire for it and also to pay attention to one particular storyline that was ended before the end of the first season, ie: Boone... humm, I wonder why?? hahaha at myself, I shouldn't be so obvious.

I was helping to do some cleaning around here too, but got stuck when my mind started floating back into my story again.. need to WRITE!!! got to drop off bud bud first and run a couple errands.. as long as my little plot doesn't get LOST in the mix hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment